Chinese Dragon Sword Jian Folded Steel Traditional Handmade Black Sharp Blade
In Chinese folklore, Jian (剑) is known as "The Gentleman of Weapons" and is considered one of the four major weapons, along with the staff, spear, and the sabre. This Sword Jian is hand forged by traditional forging technologies. The double-edged straight blade is made from damascus folded steel with special treated by electroplating, the black color on the surface of blade not only looks beautiful, but also can prevent the blade from rusting. Blade measures 77cm, with decorative gold patterns. The full handle is made of bronze with exquisite carving, which can increase the resistance of the handle. The tsuba (guard) and matching fittings are all made of bronze with beautiful patterns. The scabbard is black solid wood with exquisite carving. This sword can be used by advanced Tai Chi practitioners, Kung Fu stylists, or those who may want to test its cutting capabilities.
Chinese Dragon Sword Jian Folded Steel Traditional Handmade Black Sharp Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Chinese Sword Jian (剑)
- Folded damasuce steel full tang
- Special treated black blade by eletroplating
- Very sharp double-edged (battle ready)
- Golden dragon engravings on blade
- Full metal hilt with mythical animals relief (sculpture)
- Solid wood scabbard with exquisite carving
- Bronze tsuba and ornamental fittings
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
- Uses: Ancient Chinese cold weapons, Collection, Home furnishings, Practice Chinese Kung Fu, Gifts for friends
Overall Length: 104 cm
Nagasa Length: 77 cm
Blade Width: 3.7 cm (approx)