Japanese Samurai KATANA Sword 9260 Spring Steel Blade Traditional Hand Forged Peony Tsuba
The 9260 Spring Steel is a silicon alloy which has a significantly increased fatigue resistance compared to standard 1060 carbon steel. A very high yield strength allows blade made of spring steel to return to their original shape. This Katana is No HI 9260 spring steel blade. No HI is to enhance its strength and power.
Wooden tsuka is wrapped with genuine ray skin and tied with high quality white ito. Double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins for added security. Tsuba is fine finished alloy, matching fuchi, kashira and menuki on each side as an ornament. Customization is available, please have a note when placing an order, or contacting with us in advance.
9260 Spring Steel Blade Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Traditional Hand Forged Peony Tsuba Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade KATANA
- 9260 spring steel blade
- SHINOGI-ZUKURI & CHU-KISSAKI blade Shape
- Original white ray skin and ito wrapped wooden handle
- Fine finished alloy peony tsuba
- Brass flower habaki and 2 seppas
- Hard wood lacquered white saya with speckle
- Black & white sageo
- This sword is sharpened to allow for cutting exercises
- A free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"