Hand Forged Japanese Saber fully rayskin saya clay tempered blade brass fittings
Japanese saber is a kind of commanding sword worn by Japanese army and Navy officers since Meiji Restoration. The scabbard of this Saber is decorated with nine brass lions, so we named this Saber "Nine Lions Saber"(九狮軍刀).
This Saber was fully Handmade, the blade was made of 1095 folded steel, 100% full hand polished, Hand sharpened, it is very easy to slice paper. the blade was clay tempered (Differentiated Hardened), Real Natural Hamon, this blade is throughly refined and tempered, a special clay is applied to the blade by hand, using a thin covering near the edge and a thicker layer over the rest of the blade, this results in a relatively quicker cooling of the edge during quenching, producing a hard edge and softer back. The beautiful real hamon on the blade is also result of the differential cooling of the blade (quenching and tempering), The blade is hazuya polishing.
Hand Forged Japanese Saber 1095 Folded Steel Blade Clay Tempered Real Hamon Hazuya Polished Features:
- HanBon Forge Hand Made Japanese Saber
- 1095 Folded Steel Blade
- Differentiated Hardened, Clay Tempered, Real Hamon
- Hazuya polishing sharp blade
- Full Tang Blade with two bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Full Rayskin Wrapped Saya
- High Quality Brass lion Fittings
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- The sword will go with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
- Our products are 100% handmade, so specification varies slightly from sword to sword, please understand.
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.