Japanese katana swords handmade 1095 high carbon steel blade samurai sword store for sale
This beautiful katana features a powerful heat-forged 1095 high carbon steel with a bohi. The blade is full tang, functional and battle ready. 1095 steel is categorized on the basis of 0.95% carbon. Because of that carbon content level, 1095 qualifies as a high-carbon steel. The Tsuba begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two brass Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Tsuba is a flower design made with alloy. Traditional Japanese style hineri-maki brown synthetic silk wrapped handle with real black lacquered samegawa and single mekugi pin with flower menuki. The saya (scabbard) of the sword is hard wooden with a black high gloss finish.
Japanese katana swords handmade 1095 high carbon steel blade samurai sword store for sale Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 1095 High Carbon Steel ( full tang )
- Double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins for added security
- Fine finished flower theme design alloy tsuba
- Brass Habaki (Blade Collar) & Seppa (Spacer)
- Black lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Brown synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Hineri-maki wrapping handle
- Two flower design copper menuki on each side of the handle
- Black high gloss finished saya (scabbard)
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
- Uses: Iaito / Practice / Display
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.