Japanese KATANA swords handmade 1095 high carbon steel blade samurai sword store for sale
This beautiful katana features a powerful heat-forged 1095 high carbon steel with a bohi. The blade is full tang, functional and battle ready. 1095 steel is categorized on the basis of 0.95% carbon. Because of that carbon content level, 1095 qualifies as a high-carbon steel. The Tsuba begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two brass Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Tsuba is a flower design made with alloy. Traditional Japanese style hineri-maki brown synthetic silk wrapped handle with real black lacquered samegawa and single mekugi pin with flower menuki. The saya (scabbard) of the sword is hard wooden with a black high gloss finish.
Japanese katana swords handmade 1095 high carbon steel blade samurai sword store for sale Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 1095 High Carbon Steel ( full tang )
- Double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins for added security
- Fine finished flower theme design alloy tsuba
- Brass Habaki (Blade Collar) & Seppa (Spacer)
- Black lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Brown synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Hineri-maki wrapping handle
- Two flower design copper menuki on each side of the handle
- Black high gloss finished saya (scabbard)
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
- Uses: Iaito / Practice / Display
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"