Japanese Samurai Sword High Carbon Steel Full Tang blade
This Katana is full hand forge, The balde was mde of 1060 high carbon steel, it was Fully hand forged in a completely traditional manner. This blade comes with a full length Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword while swung.The tang will be filed to match well with the handle. the blade is hand polished and hand sharpened by 12 steps which create the surface of the blade like a morrior. The saya is done in a beautiful black gloss finish with white dots going the whole length of the scabbard and the sageo is purple synthetic silk Ito. The tsuka is wrapped in white genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) and the tsuka-ito is purple synthetic silk Ito.
Japanese Katana Warrior Sword Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Hand Forge 1060 high carbon steel
- 12 steps hand polishing
- Full tang blade with 2 bamboo mekugi
- black gloss finish with white dots blade
- Purple synthetic silk Ito and Sageo
- White genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Warror Theme Tsuba, Fuchi, koshira and Menuki
- Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- One piece brass construction habaki
- Can take it apart for maintenance
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.