JAPANESE BLACK KATANA SWORD Oil Quenched FULL TANG BLADE
This Japanese sword katana has been hand forged using the ancient method of sword making. Full hand forged, hand polished. The blade is made of 1060 high carbon steel with special treated, and it has been laminated in a Maru style, the whole blade was hardened by oil quenched. The black blade comes with full tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword, the black color on the surface of the blade is special treated, the black color can prevent the blade from rusting. Normally, the black color will not fade unless you re-polish the blade. Fine finished round alloy tsuba with two copper seppas (spacer) securing. The wooden tsuka(handle) is tightly wrapped with red genuine Ray skin Samegawa and black synthetic silk Ito. Black high gloss finished saya(sheath) is made of hard wooden, and the Koiguchi has been hardened. It is a very good choice not only for dojo and iaido use,but also for gifts, practice, display, and collection. Just buy it!
JAPANESE BLACK KATANA SWORD Oil Quenched FULL TANG BLADE features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade JAPANESE SAMURAI KATANA
- Hand forged 1060 high carbon steel black blade
- Heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Hand polishing and sharping with sharpen stone
- Fine finished round alloy tsuba
- Two copper menuki
- Black synthetic fiber tsuka-ito and sageo
- Red lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black high gloss finished saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- One piece brass construction habaki
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"