Japanese Ninjato Sword Samurai Black Carbon Steel Blade Kiriha Zukuri Full Tang
The Ninjato (忍者刀) is allegedly one of the preferred Props that the Shinobi of feudal Japan carried. This ninja sword is hand made with traditional technology, in the blade style of Kiriha Zukuri. The blade is 1060 high carbon steel with special treated, black color by electroplating on the surface prevents blade from rusting. Bo Hi on each side can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance when swung.
The saya (scabbard) is black high gloss finish hard wood. The small tsuba (guard) is made of iron, two seppas (spacer) secure the tsuba. The habaki (blade collar) is a one piece black brass construction. The wooden tsuka(handle) is tightly wrapped with black genuine Ray skin(Samegawa) and black synthetic silk ito.
Japanese Ninjato Sword Samurai Black Carbon Steel Blade Kiriha Zukuri Katana Full Tang Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Ninjato
- Black 1060 high carbon steel
- Kiriha Zukuri blade style
- Full tang fixed by 2 mekugi(pegs)
- Black high gloss finish hard wooden saya (scabbard)
- Black iron tsuba (guard) and brass fittings
- Genuine Ray skin(Samegawa) and black synthetic silk ito.
- Free sword bag and certificate
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"