HIGH QUALITY JAPANESE SHIRASAYA SWORD Black&Red Damascus Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Red Wood
This Japanese sword Katana has been hand forged, it is fully functional and battle ready. This sword is made of folded steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, which cast flexibility and hardness of the blade in a large degree, the visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging, the whole blade was hardened by oil quenched, the blade has been special treated which create many red and black pattern on the blade. The pattern can prevent the blade from rusting. The blade comes with long HI on each side, this not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung, but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method. It has no tsuba(guard). The sword comes with shirasaya style Tsuka(handle) and natural wooden SAYA(sheath) which are made of african rosewood. The full tang has been pinned by two bamboo menuki on each side of the tsuka. The sheath of this sword has buffalo horn Koiguchi and kojiri.
HIGH QUALITY JAPANESE SHIRASAYA SWORD KATANA Black&Red Damascus Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Red Wood Feature:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana Sword
- Damascus Oil Quenched blade
- Red&black pattern on the blade
- Hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone
- Comes with a full tang blade and Chu-kissaki
- Shirasaya style Tsuka(handle)
- Natural african rosewood saya(sheath)
- Double Pinned bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- Buffalo horn Koiguchi and kojiri
- One piece brass habaki
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"