Black Dragon WAKIZASHI Japanese Samurai Sword Black high carbon steel blade Traditional Handmade
This Black Dragon WAKIZASHI is made of high carbon steel, the whole blade is heat treated and oil quenched, the black color on the blade is special treated, the black color can prevent the blade from rusting. Normally, the black color will not fade unless you re-polish the blade. The blade has long Hi on each side, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. the tsuba is a round blackened alloy tsuba with a dragon theme. The tsuka is made of hard wood and has red genuine samegawa ray skin with alloy dragon fuchi and dragon kashira as well as dragon menuki. The tsuka is double pegged with two bamboo mekugi pins.
Black Dragon WAKIZASHI Japanese Samurai Sword Black high carbon steel blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade WAKIZASHI
- Hand forged 1060 high carbon steel blade
- 12 steps hand polishing.
- Alloy tsuba features dragon design
- Black alloy dragon Fuchi / Kashira
- Black tsuka-ito and sageo
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Comes with a free sword bag
- Over Length: 31"
- Blade Length: 19.7"
- Handle Length: 8.1"