Damascus Folded Steel Japanese Wakizashi Samurai Sword Full Tang Blade Iron Tsuba
The blade of this Wakizashi is made with very tough damascus folded steel which has a superior heat treatment and flexibility. It has a long bo hi running the full length of the blade. The blade comes full tang. The Habaki is a one piece brass construction over a brass Seppa. The Tsuba is made of iron. The tsuka has very tight hinerimaki (handle wrapping) using black leather ito over genuine white samegawa ray skin. The tang is double pinned with bamboo mekugi. The saya of the sword is hard wood with black & white sageo.
Damascus Folded Steel Japanese Wakizashi Samurai Sword Full Tang Blade Iron Tsuba Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese Wakizashi
- Damascus folded steel
- Heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Beautiful grain pattern (HADA) with visible layers
- Two bamboo Mekugi (pegs) secure the tang of the blade
- Hard wooden core handle
- Genuine ray skin and leather ito wrapped tsuka
- Very tight Hineri-maki wrap handle
- Iron Tsuba (guard)
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Hard wood saya (sheath) with black & white sageo
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Free sword bag and certifacate of authenticity
- Overall Length: 30.7"
- Nagasa Length: 19.7"
- Handle Length: 8.1"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.