Fully Hand Forged Damascus Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Japanese Samurai Sword Wakizashi
This Wakizashi swords is hand forged by Japanese methods to create a perfect blade. The blade of the sword has been constructed from folded steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, which cast flexibility and hardness of the blade in a large degree. It has long HI running the full length of the blade, this not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung, but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The blade comes with full tang, and the blade has been hand sharpened.The fine finished alloy Tsuba(guard) begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two copper Seppas secure the tsuba of the sword. The Tsuka(handle) is hard wood laid over the tang of the blade, it comes with black lacquered genuine Ray skin Samegawa and black synthetic tsuka-Ito. The tang is secured by two bamboo Mekugi. The Saya has been constructed from hard wood with black matt finished. Sage-o is black cord, wrapped over a bright copper Kurigata. it is very suitable for iaido and kendo superior.
Fully Hand Forged Damascus Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Japanese Samurai Sword Wakizashi Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese Wakizashi
- Heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- 12 steps hand polishing
- Fine finished alloy tsuba(guard)
- Black synthetic tsuka-ito and sageo
- Black lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black matt finished saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Overall Length: 30.7"
Nagasa Length: 19.7"
Handle Length: 8.1"