Clay Tempered Samurai Japanese 1.26" SORI Blade Sword 1095 Steel Iron Flower Tsuba
This sword is hand forged used Japanese traditional method. The sword is clay tempered 1095 steel 1.26" SORI blade. The beautiful real hamon on the blade is result of the differential cooling of the blade (quenching and tempering). The blade is hand polished created a mirror effect. Two bamboo Mekugi(pegs) secure the tang of the blade. The tsuba(guard) is made of iron. The wooden tsuka(handle) is wrapped by genuine lacquered ray skin (SAMEGAWA) with high quality black leather ito. It is common hineri-maki on the handle. Red saya(sheath) is hard wooden with black&red imported sageo.
Clay Tempered Samurai Japanese 1.26" SORI Blade Katana Sword 1095 Steel Iron Flower Tsuba Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Clay Tempered 1095 Steel full tang blade
- Genuine hamon on the edge(differental hardened)
- 1.26" SORI Blade
- Long hi on two sides
- Two bamboo Mekugi(pegs) secure the tang of the blade
- Iron Flower Tsuba
- Iron menuki(hilt ornament)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Black leather tsuka-ito
- Common hineri-maki wrap
- Red GENUINE RAY SKIN (SAMEGAWA)
- Black&red imported sageo
- Red lacquered hard wood saya
- Includes a free sword bag, certificate of authenticity
- Over Length: 40.9"
- Blade Length: 27.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"
- SORI: 1.26"