Red Blade Folded Steel Shirasaya With Buffalo Horns Handle Huali Wood Saya
This Shirasaya sword is fully handmade by HonBon Forge with traditional technology. It is Damascus folded steel blade with special treated, which was made by repeatedly heating, hammering and folding the metal, creating subtle and visible layers on blade. The process of folding metal is to improve the strength of blade. Red color on the surface of blade is made by electroplating, this not only looks beautiful but also can prevent the blade from rusting.
This sword comes with a full length Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword while swung.The tang will be filed to match well with the handle. The SAYA (sheath) of the sword is huali wood with buffalo horn decoration.
Red Blade Folded Steel Shirasaya With Buffalo Horns Handle Huali Wood Saya Features:
- HanBon Forge Japanese Shirasaya sword
- Traditionly hand made sword
- Damascus folded steel full tang blade
- Red color blade with special treated
- A long bo-hi on both sides
- High quality Huali wood saya with buffalo horn
- No tsuba (guard)
- Genuine buffalo horn
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"