HANDFORGE IAITO SWROD BLADE JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORD
This Iaito sword is fully hand forged. Featuring a hand forged 1060 high carbon steel blade, the blade is 12 steps hand polishing which made the surface of the blade like a mirror. the whole blade is also heat treated and oil quenched. The saya of the sword is wooden with a brown matt finish. The sageo is black thick synthetic fiber tied over a wooden kurigata with golden shitedome.
HANDFORGE IAITO SWROD KATANA FEATURES:
- HanBon Forge IAITO sword for Iaido practitioners
- 1060 high carbon steel blade. heat treated and oil quenched.
- Full tang blade secured by two bamboo mekugi
- 12 steps hand mirror polishing
- Fine finished worrior them tsuba, fuchi and menuki.
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Red genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Black silk ito (handle wrap) and Black thick sageo(saya wrap)
- Very well-balanced feel
- Come with a free sword bag and sword Certification
- Free shipping
Blade length: 27.8"
Handle length: 10.6"
Overall length: 40.9"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.