JAPANESE NINJA SWORD BLACK Blade Oil Quenched FULL TANG BLADE
This japanese samurai sword Ninjato has been hand polished hanbon forge. The full tang blade has been constructed from 1060 high carbon steel with heat treated and oil quenched. The black color can prevent the blade from rusting. Normally, the black color will not fade unless you re-polish the blade. This black blade comes with a full Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword while swung. It has long HI on each side and a Chu-kissaki on the top of the blade. The blade is hand polished. Fine finished square alloy tsuba(guard) with one piece brass made habaki(blade collar). Two copper Seppas(spacer) secure the tsuba of the sword. The fuchi(sleeve) and kashira(buttcap) are made of alloy. The Tsuka(handle) has black genuine samegawa ray skin with black chemical fiber ito which is tightly wrapped in hineri-maki method and with two bamboo mekugi pinned and two copper dragon theme menuki(ornament) decorated. The Saya(sheath) has been constructed from hard wood with black high gloss lacquered. This Sword is well-crafted and well assembled, it is a good choice for Dojo students, gifts, and display.
BLACK Oil Quenched FULL TANG BLADE JAPANESE NINJA SWORD VERY SHARP CAN CUT BAMBOOS Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese Sword Ninja
- Hand forged 1060 high carbon steel
- Heated treated and oil quenched black blade
- Hand polishing
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Fine finished square iron tsuba
- Black synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Black lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Black colored copper dragon menuki
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black high gloss finished saya with hardened Koiguchi
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"