Japanese KATANA Samurai Sword 8196 layers Red Damascus Steel Blade
This Japanese Katana Samurai dragon sword featured a hand forged 1060 high carbon steel blade, The whole blade was hardened by oil tempered. the blade has long Hi on each side, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance, The sword has a very well-balanced feel when swung. The tsuba has a water dragon design, The Tsuka (handle) core is wooden and it is tightly wrapped over white genuine Ray skin Samegawa with black synthetic silk Ito. The Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap) are made of alloy with follow theme. The saya is done in a beautiful black gloss finish with white dots going the whole length of the scabbard. This is a truly Samurai sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior. it is also allows you to make a collection of realistic, yet beautiful samurai sword, or to present one to your friend. Don't miss such a chance!
Japanese Katana Samurai Sword 8196 layers Red Damascus Steel Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Hand forged high carbon steel
- Full tang blade with mirror polishing
- Alloy tsuba features dragon design
- Flower theme Fuchi / Kashira
- Alloy dragon theme menuki
- White genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) inlay
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- One piece brass construction habaki
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"