Japanese KATANA Sword T10 Steel Clay Tempered Choji Hamon Hazuya Polished Hawk Koshirae
Japanese KATANA Sword T10 Steel Clay Tempered Choji Hamon Hazuya Polished Hawk Koshirae Feature:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana sword
- T10 steel Blade with Full Tang
- Differentially Clay tempered and water quenched
- Real Choji Hamon
- HAZUYA polished with multiple grade sharpen stone
- No bo-hi(blood groove) on the blade
- Hawk theme desigh brass tsuba and menuki
- White genuine Ray skin Samegawa
- Dark Brown synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Fine Finished Hard Wood SAYA
- Bull Horn Koiguchi (scabbard mounth), kojiri (scabbard tip) and Korikatan (scabbard Knob)
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi (peg)
- Brass habaki and Seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
- Over Length: 40.9"
- Blade Length: 27.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"