Japanese KATANA Sword T10 Steel Clay Tempered Choji Hamon Hazuya Polished Hawk Koshirae
The Japanese KATANA sword offered by HanBon Forge is a high-quality piece crafted from T10 steel and clay tempered to create a Choji Hamon pattern with a Hazuya polish. This sword is designed with the hawk koshirae (mountings) that feature a unique design with intricate details. The blade is razor-sharp and perfect for cutting and slicing, while the handle is wrapped with real rayskin and silk. Overall, this Japanese KATANA sword is a perfect blend of functionality and beauty, making it an ideal option for collectors, martial artists, and anyone interested in Japanese culture and history.
Japanese KATANA Sword T10 Steel Clay Tempered Choji Hamon Hazuya Polished Hawk Koshirae Feature:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana sword
- T10 steel Blade with Full Tang
- Differentially Clay tempered and water quenched
- Real Choji Hamon
- HAZUYA polished with multiple grade sharpen stone
- No bo-hi(blood groove) on the blade
- Hawk theme desigh brass tsuba and menuki
- White genuine Ray skin Samegawa
- Dark Brown synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Fine Finished Hard Wood SAYA
- Bull Horn Koiguchi (scabbard mounth), kojiri (scabbard tip) and Korikatan (scabbard Knob)
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi (peg)
- Brass habaki and Seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
- Over Length: 40.9"
- Blade Length: 27.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"