Walking Dead Sword Katana Samurai Japanese Michonne's Zombie Killer KOBUSE Blade Real Hamon Full Tang Steel Golden Alloy Tsuba
This Walking Dead Sword is constructed of two different kinds of steel (GYAKU-KOBUSE construction blade), the core steel (1095 Steel) and the outer steel (Damascus Folded Steel), where the core steel is wrapped with the outer steel,the core steel is harder than the outer steel. The katana is clay tempered blade, such blade is throughly refined and tempered, a special clay is applied to the blade by hand, using a thin covering near the edge and a thicker layer over the rest of the blade,this results in a relatively quicker cooling of the edge during quenching, producing a hard edge and softer back. The beautiful real hamon on the blade is also result of the differential cooling of the blade (quenching and tempering)The blade is hazuya polishing, hazuya is a specific stone to bring up hamon. In this style, the blade is completely finished with Hazuya. The stone is very fine and soft against the steel. All the blade surface is white and dim.
This blade has a shape in "SHINOGI-ZUKURI" style and Chu Kissaki (medium length). Its tang is secured by two bamboo mekugi (pegs).Tsuba set (including tsuba, fuchi, kashira, menuki) is made of fine finished golden alloy.Tsuka is wrapped by brown leather ito with genuine black SAMEGAWA (ray skin). The sword sheath is wrapped by high quality brown leather with a strap. This a 100% handmade high quality sword, there is no problem to cut straw mat, small tree, fresh bamboos and so on. It can be used for iaito, cutting practice or display. We also supply custom service.
Walking Dead Sword Katana Samurai Japanese Michonne's Zombie Killer KOBUSE Blade Real Hamon Full Tang Steel Golden Alloy Tsuba Features:
- HanBon Forge Hand Made Walking Dead Sword
- 1095 carbon Steel + damascus folded Steel kobuse construction blade
- Hazuya polishing real hamon sharp blade
- Full Tang Blade with two bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- High quality leather tsuka ito and real ray skin
- Leather wrapped saya with leather strap
- Fine finished golden alloy tsuba(guard) set
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- The sword will go with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
- Our products are 100% handmade, so specification varies slightly from sword to sword, please understand.
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.