JAPANESE KATANA SWORD T10 TOOL STEEL FULL TANG SERRATED EDGE BLADE
JAPANESE KATANA SWORD T10 TOOL STEEL BLADE FULL TANG
This katana is featured a hand forged T10 tool steel, The cutting edge is serrated and full sharpened, This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror. This blade comes with a full length Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword while swung. The tsuba fittings are made alloy, It is themed with dragon and snake, the Tsuka of the sword has been constructed from natural white genuine Ray skin Samegawa wrapped by black silk ito and secured by two bamboo Mekugi(pins), and saya is made from hard wood. This is a super beautiful Samurai katana sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior, also allows you to make a collection of realistic, yet beautiful samurai sword, or to present one to your friend.
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- T10 Tool Steel Blade
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins for added security
- Serrated Edge
- Snake and Dragon Theme Tsuba fittings
- White Genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) inlay
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- This katana is hand made and each is unique - size and weight will vary
- Comes with a free sword bag and Certificate
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"