Famous Chinese Ganjiang Sword Jian Damascus Steel 12 Processes Hazuya Polish Blade
Ganjiang was a swordmaker who made two very famous swords during the Spring and Autumn Period. Some sources say that Ganjiang and OuYezi had the same teacher, while others claim that OuYezi was Ganjiang's teacher and his wife Moyie was OuYezi's daughter. Either way Ganjiang is the second most famous swordmaker in the long history of China. This Ganjiang Sword Jian is made of Damascus folded steel with 12 processes hazuya polishing. There are beautiful grain pattern (HADA) with visible layers on blade. Hazuya is a specific stone which is very fine and soft against the steel. Hazuya polishing gives the shining appearance (mirror-like surface)and beauty to the sword. The scabbard and handle are all black ebony wood with exquisite brass fittings. It can be used by advanced Tai Chi practitioners, Kung Fu stylists, or those who may want to test its cutting capabilities.
Famous Chinese Ganjiang Sword Jian Damascus Steel 12 Processes Hazuya Polish Blade Feature:
- HanBon Forge Chinese Ganjiang Sword Jian (剑)
- Damascus Folded Steel
- Beautiful grain pattern (HADA) with visible layers
- 12 Processes Hazuya Polishing Blade (mirror-like surface)
- Fully brass fittings with exquisite hand engraving patterns
- Top quality black ebony scabbard
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees (fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
Overall Length: 111 cm
Blade Width: 3.6 cm
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED WITHIN THE APPROPRIATE TIME PERIOD.