Chinese Sword Jian 1095 High Carbon Steel Handmade Sharpened Frost Blade Full Tang
JIAN swords are among the earliest sword types in China and are closely associated with Chinese mythology. This sword Jian is made of high carbon steel by full hand polishing and sharpened. The blade is repeatedly heat treated and hand forged to remove impurities, which gives it strength and flexibility. Beautiful patterns cover the blade by etching, it is top quality African ebony scabbard with fine brass fittings. This sword comes full tang and sharp.
Chinese Sword Jian 1095 High Carbon Steel Handmade Sharpened Frost Blade Full Tang Features:
- Handmade Chinese Sword Jian(剑)
- Eight face 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Full tang blade with fine etching pattern
- Hand sharpening, polishing
- Double-edge, no hi (blood grooves)
- Top quality African ebony scabbard
- Brass dragon tsuba, decorative fittings
- For iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, collection
- Include the Certificate of authenticity
Chinese Jian Size:
Overall Length: 82 cm
Cutting edge Length: 54 cm
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.