Black Blade Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Handmade Carbon Steel Eagle Tsuba Battle Ready
This beautiful katana features a powerful heat-forged 1060 carbon steel blade. The blade is full tang, functional and battle ready. The black color is acquired after a specific treatment applied on the blade surface. Tsuka is preferably to be made of polished hard wood, with black genuine same' (rayskin), blue ito. The habaki is a single piece brass construction fitted over a black brass seppa. The tsuba (guard) itself is a solid alloy plate with eagle pattern. Another black seppa secures the tsuba to the tsuka of the sword. The blue hardwood sheath is adorned with a black sageo wrap. This sword is a very good choice for dojo and iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection.
Black Blade Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Handmade Carbon Steel Eagle Tsuba Battle Ready Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- 1060 High Carbon Steel
- Black blade by electroplating
- Full tang with 2 Mekugi pegs
- Wooden tsuka wrapped by blue ito and black genuine ray skin
- Katate-maki (battle wrap) handle wrapping
- Alloy eagle tsuba with matching fuchi, kashira, menuki
- Black brass habaki and seppa
- Lacquered blue wooden saya with black sageo
- For dojo and iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection
- Free sword bag and certifacate
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.