Samurai Naginata 1095 Carbon Steel Japanese Dragon Sword Clay Tempered Blade
This Clay Tempered Naginata is made of 1095 high carbon steel blade. Clay-tempering process makes the blade more resistant and durable. You can actually see the difference in hard and soft metal because there is a visible temper line on the blade, also called the hamon. The blade comes with a full length tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword. The dragon tsuba (guard) is top quality brass. The habaki (blade collar) is a one piece brass construction. Two brass seppas (spacer) secured the tsuba. It is O-KISSAKI and Unokubi-Zukuri blade shape. You can order the shape, the hamon of the blade, our products are 100% handmade, so specification varies slightly from sword to sword, please understand.
Samurai Naginata 1095 Carbon Steel Japanese Dragon Sword Clay Tempered Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Hand Made Naginata Sword
- Clay Tempered 1095 Carbon Steel
- "Unokubi-Zukuri" style blade with bo-hi
- O-Kissaki (long length) blade shape
- Full tang blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Top quality brass dragon tsuba
- Brass habaki and 2 seppas
- Blue synthetic silk tsuka-ito
- Original Genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Common hineri-maki
- Black high gloss finished saya(sheath)
- Blue synthetic sageo
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
Overall Length: 45.3"
Nagasa Length: 27.8"
Handle Length: 15.7“