Samurai Naginata 1095 Carbon Steel Japanese Dragon Sword Clay Tempered Blade
This Clay Tempered Naginata is made of 1095 high carbon steel blade. Clay-tempering process makes the blade more resistant and durable. You can actually see the difference in hard and soft metal because there is a visible temper line on the blade, also called the hamon. The blade comes with a full length tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword. The dragon tsuba (guard) is top quality brass. The habaki (blade collar) is a one piece brass construction. Two brass seppas (spacer) secured the tsuba. It is O-KISSAKI and Unokubi-Zukuri blade shape. You can order the shape, the hamon of the blade, our products are 100% handmade, so specification varies slightly from sword to sword, please understand.
Samurai Naginata 1095 Carbon Steel Japanese Dragon Sword Clay Tempered Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Hand Made Naginata Sword
- Clay Tempered 1095 Carbon Steel
- "Unokubi-Zukuri" style blade with bo-hi
- O-Kissaki (long length) blade shape
- Full tang blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Top quality brass dragon tsuba
- Brass habaki and 2 seppas
- Blue synthetic silk tsuka-ito
- Original Genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Common hineri-maki
- Black high gloss finished saya(sheath)
- Blue synthetic sageo
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
Overall Length: 45.3"
Nagasa Length: 27.8"
Handle Length: 15.7“
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.