Qing Dao Chinese Sword Hazuya Polish Folded Steel Sharp Blade Real Stingray Skin Scabbard
The Qing Dao sword is the result of a Hazuya polishing blade using damascus folded steel. AISI 1060 High Carbon Steel has been folded 13 times creating 8192 layers for superior strength and flexibility. The visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. The more importance is that the blade was polished by HAZUYA which is a very thin Uchigumori stone fixed with paper. This Dao sword is finished in the style of the ancients and uses the carving pure brass mountings. Scabbard core is hard wood wrapped by genuine stingray skin. The sword comes full tang and very sharp.
Qing Dao Chinese Sword Hazuya Polish Folded Steel Sharp Blade Real Stingray Skin Scabbard Features:
- HanBon Forge Chinese Sword Qing Dao (刀)
- Damascus folded steel, full tang
- Hazuya polishing blade, hand sharpened
- Beautiful grain pattern (HADA) with visible layers
- Genuine stingray skin wrapped scabbard
- Exquisite pure brass mountings
- Can cut bamboo (fresh), straw mat, slice paper
- Comes with a sword bag and certificate of authenticity
Overall Length: 52 cm
Blade Length: 45 cm
Handle Length: 7 cm
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.