Traditional Hand Forged Chinese Sword Qing Dao Folded Steel Clay Tempered Blade HAZUYA Polished Razor
This Chinese sword Qing Dao (刀) is hand forged and using old Chinese method to create a perfect blade. Fully functional. The accessories of the sword are all authentic. This is the best Chinese sword you will find in the price range. The blade was made of folded steel. AISI 1060 High Carbon Steel has been folded 10 times creating 1024 layers for superior strength and flexibility. The visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. The double edges of this blade was also clay tempered, you can see the beautiful natural hamon on the both edges. This made the edges very hard. The blade has two bo hi on each side. This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung, but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror, the more importance is that the blade was polished by HAZUYA. This blade comes with a full Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword. The handle is made of brass, it is very strong. The fittings on this sword are made of brass, and they are full hand made, the quality is very great. The sheath is made of hard wood with brass fittings decorated.
Traditional Hand Forged Chinese Sword Qing Dao Folded Steel Clay Tempered Blade HAZUYA Polished Razor Feature:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Chinese sword Qing Dao (刀)
- HAZUYA polished with mirror-surface
- Clay Tempered AISI 1060 high carbon steel
- 10 times folding with 1024 layers
- Two blood grooves on each side of the blade
- Comes with a full tang blade
- Dragon design brass fittings decorated hard wood sheath
- Brass Handle with flower theme design
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag
Chinese DAO Size:
Overall Length: 36.42"
Cutting edge Length: 28.15"
Handle Length: 3.94"