High Quality Iaido japanese KATANA sword 1060 high carbon steel blade
This Iaido sword katana (iaito) is made of AISI 1060 high carbon steel, the blade was heat treated and oil quenched. This blade comes with a full length Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword while swung. The tang will be filed to match well with the handle. the blade is hand polished by 12 steps which create the surface of the blade like a morrior. The blade has long Hi on each side, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The SAYA (sheath) of the sword is hard wooden with a black mat finish. Yellow cotton Sageo(cord) has been tied around the bright copper Kurigaga (knob) of the scabbard. the Koiguchi (scabbard mouth) has been hardened. The tsuka is wrapped in white genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) and the tsuka-ito is premium yellow cotton. This Iaido sword is very suitable for Iaido practitioner.
High Quality Iaido sword katana 1060 high carbon steel bladeFeatures:
- Hanbon Forge Iaido sword katana
- AISI 1060 high Carbon steel
- Full tang blade with 2 bamboo mekugi
- 12 steps hand polishing
- Black matt finished saya scarbbard
- Yellow cotton tsuka-ito and sageo
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- White genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) inlay
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Comes with a free sword bag
- Very suitable for Iaido practitioner
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"