Handmade Japanese Tanto Sword Knife 1060 high carbon steel
This Tanto sword is hand forge, it features a 1060 high carbon steel, the whole blade is heat treated and oil quenched. and the blade comes with grooves (bo-hi) on both sides, which allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. the blade is also hand polished. The SAYA (sheath) of the sword is hard wooden with a black high gloss finish. Sageo(cord) has been tied around the bright copper Kurigaga (knob) of the scabbard. the Koiguchi (scabbard mouth) has been hardened. The tsuba (guard) is made from alloy with a Sakura motif. The tsuka is made of wood and has white genuine samegawa ray skin with alloy Sakura theme fuchi and kashira as well as alloy dragon menuki and black silk ito. The tsuka is double pegged with two bamboo mekugi pins. this is a cheap but high quality handmade tanto sword.
Handmade Japanese Tanto Sword Knife 1060 high carbon steele Features:
- Hanbon Forge handmade Tanto
- Hand forged 1060 high carbon steel Full tang blade
- black high gloss finish SAYA scabbard
- Sakura theme tsuba, fuchi and koshira
- Black slik tsuka-ito and sageo
- White genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) inlay
- Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Comes with a free sword bag
- Over Length: 19.9"
- Blade Length: 11.8"
- Handle Length:7.7"