Black Blade KATANA sword Japanese Samurai Sword Traditional Handmade Carbon Steel Eagle Tsuba
This beautiful katana features a powerful heat-forged 1060 carbon steel blade. The blade is full tang, functional. The black color is acquired after a specific treatment applied on the blade surface. Tsuka is preferably to be made of polished hard wood, with black genuine same' (rayskin), blue ito. The habaki is a single piece brass construction fitted over a black brass seppa. The tsuba (guard) itself is a solid alloy plate with eagle pattern. Another black seppa secures the tsuba to the tsuka of the sword. The blue hardwood sheath is adorned with a black sageo wrap. This sword is a very good choice for you.
Black Blade Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Handmade Carbon Steel Eagle Tsuba Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- 1060 High Carbon Steel
- Black blade by electroplating
- Full tang with 2 Mekugi pegs
- Wooden tsuka wrapped by blue ito and black genuine ray skin
- Katate-maki handle wrapping
- Alloy eagle tsuba with matching fuchi, kashira, menuki
- Black brass habaki and seppa
- Lacquered blue wooden saya with black sageo
- For dojo and iaido use, gifts, display, and collection
- Free sword bag and certificate
- Over Length: 41"
- Blade Length: 27.7"
- Handle Length:10.5"