Japanese sword Tanto knife 9186 layers folded damascus steel blade
This Tanto sword is made of folded steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, which cast flexibility and hardness of the blade in a large degree. The blade has been special treated which create many red and black pattern on the blade. the pattern can prevent the blade from rusting. this is also a full tang blade and it was pegged with bamboo mekugi pins for added security. the handle and saya are made of hard wood, and they are deeply lacquered with a glossy smoke finish. a sword bag comes with this Tanto.
Japanese sword Tanto knife Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade TANTO
- Hand forged, folded and heat treated blade
- Red Damascus steel sharp blade
- Hand polishing and hand sharpened
- Full Tang Blade with bamboo mekugi
- White gloss SAYA and handle with smoke pattern
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 19.9"
Blade Length: 11.8"