Tiger&Lion Koshirae Hualee SAYA HAND FORGED JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORD KATANA
This japanese samurai sword katana has been hand polished by hanbon forge. The full tang blade is made of 1095 high carbon steel. and it has been laminated in a Maru style. The blade steel has been throughly refined and tempered, A special clay is applied to the blade by hand, using a thin covering near the edge and a thicker layer over the rest of the blade. this results in a relatively quicker cooling of the edge during quenching, producing a hard edge and softer back. The beautiful real hamon on the blade is also result from the differential cooling of the blade (quenching and tempering). The blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone. This blade has not bo-hi to enhance its strength and power. The tip of the blade is a Chu Kissaki (medium length). The tiger&lion design brass tsuba(guard) comes with one piece brass habaki(blade collar), and two copper Seppas(spacer) secure the tsuba of the sword. The fuchi(sleeve) and kashira(buttcap) are made of brass. The Tsuka(handle) has white genuine samegawa ray skin with coffee color chemical fiber ito which is tightly wrapped in hineri-maki method and with two bamboo mekugi pinned and two flower design menuki(ornament) decorated. This Katana sword comes with a natural hualee hard wood Saya(sheath), and the Kurigaga(knob) and kojiri are made of bull horn, they are very hard. This beautiful sword is well-crafted and well-assembled, it is a good choice for Dojo students, gifts, and display.
Tiger&Lion Koshirae Hualee SAYA HAND FORGED JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORD KATANA Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana sword
- AISI 1095 high carbon steel blade
- Differentially Clay tempered and water quenched
- Comes with a full tang blade and real hamon
- No BO-Hi on each side of the blade
- Tiger&Lion desgin brass tsuba(guard)
- White genuine Ray skin Samegawa
- Coffee color synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Natural hualee wood saya(sheath)
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- Two flower design menuki on the tsuka(handle)
- Comes with bull horn kurigaga(knob) and kojiri
- Brass habaki and Seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.