Japanese KATANA Sword Full Tang Folded Pattern Steel Blade With High-quality Copper Accessories Real Samurai Sword
This Japanese katana is hand forged using the ancient method of sword making. the blade is made of pattern steel, High Carbon Steel are folded 13 times creating 8196 layers for superior strength and flexibility. the visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. The whole blade is heat treated and oil quenched. This blade has not bo-hi to enhance its strength and cutting power. The tsuba (guard) is made from copper . The tsuka is made of hard wood and it is wrapped in red ray skin and the tsuka-ito is premium black silk thread.
Japanese Katana Sword Full Tang Folded Pattern Steel Blade With High-quality Copper Accessories Real Samurai Sword Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Heated treated and oil quenched pattern blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- 15 steps hand polishing
- Gloss finished saya with rattan covered
- Copper habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag
- Free Optional Signature Engraving
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"