Sword Cane Hand-Crafted Walking Sticks Chinese Jian Folded Steel KIRIHA ZUKURI Blade
The Cane Sword or also known as a stick sword. In essence, it is a sword and its sheath was designed in such a way as to appear to be a non-assuming cane when the sword is sheathed. There is also the button release and the compression fit. The blade of the cane sword has been constructed from forge folded steel, through hardened, and highly hand polished. The scabbard is masterfully made with dark ebony wood. The blade comes full tang and sharp. This can be used as daily walking cane or even self defense during a surprise attack.
Sword Cane Hand-Crafted Walking Sticks Chinese Jian Damascus Folded Steel KIRIHA ZUKURI Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Hand-Crafted Sword Cane
- Blade is made from damascus folded steel (13 folds, 8192 layers)
- KIRIHA ZUKURI style blade
- Ebony scrbbard and handle
- Handcrafted alloy fittings, friction lock
- Hidden blade release mechanism
- Cane bottom features a rubber foot
- This sword is sharpened to allow for cutting exercises
- This sword comes with a free certifacate of authenticity
Sword Cane Size:
Overall Length: 92 cm
Blade Length: 55 cm
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.