Functional Cane Sword Chinese Jian Folded Steel Brass Lion Head Double Hi Blade
This lion themed cane sword is the result of damascus folded steel which has visible grain pattern (HADA). The blade has been highly hand polished and hand sharpened. The cane head is a brass lion design. The scabbard and handle are made of black ebony wood with hand carved brass mountings. Cane bottom features a black rubber foot which provides traction. It can be used by advanced Tai Chi practitioners, Kung Fu stylists, or those who may want to test its cutting capabilities.
Functional Cane Sword Chinese Jian Folded Steel Brass Lion Head Double Hi Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Chinese Jian Cane Sword
- Damascus folded steel, full tang blade
- Hand polishing and hand sharping
- Beautiful grain pattern (HADA) with visible layers
- Hand carved full brass mountings
- Black ebony scabbard and handle
- Ornate head depicts a lion
- Cane bottom features a black rubber foot
- This cane sword is sharpened to allow for cutting exercises.
- Free sword bag and certifacate of authenticity
Overall Length: 90 cm
Blade Length: 53 cm
Blade Width: 0.6 cm
Blade Thickness: 2.2 cm
Handle Length: 16 cm
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.