Folded Steel Samurai Japanese Katana Sword Clay Tempered Blade Genuine Rayskin Saya
The blade of the katana sword is constructed from hand forged clay tempered folded steel with chu-kissaki, the folding pattern is clearly visible, the hamon on the blade are authentic. Tsuka (handle) is very tight hinerimaki (handle wrapping) using black synthetic ito over genuine purple samegawa (ray skin). The Tsuba is a python design made with high quality alloy and begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two copper Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The tang is secured by two bamboo Mekugi. The saya is made of wood which is tightly wrapped by genuine lacquered purple ray skin. A black synthetic silk Sageo has been tied around the bright copper Kurigata. The sword is very sharp, so please not point it to persons or animals. The sword can be used to protect you from ferocious beasts during camping or outdoor activities.
Folded Steel Samurai Japanese Katana Sword Clay Tempered Blade Genuine Rayskin Saya Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Clay Tempered Damascus Folded Steel
- Real hamon full tang blade
- NO bo-hi (blood grooves)
- Genuine purple ray skin & black synthetic ito wrapped handle
- Hinerimaki handle wrapping
- Alloy Python Themed Tsuba
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Genuine ray skin wrapped hard wood saya (scabbard)
- Can cut the bamboo trees (fresh), tatami or slice paper etc.
- Engrave English and Japanese For Free on the blade
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"