Samurai Katana Japanese Warrior Sword 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade Leather Tsuka-Ito For Sale
This katana blade is made with very tough 1095 spring steel which has a superior heat treatment that gives it strength and flexibility, it features full length bohi (blood groove) and Chu-kissaki and comes in a mirror polish. The Tsuka (handle) core is hard wooden and it is tightly wrapped over genuine Ray skin (Samegawa) with white leather ito. The Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap) are made of alloy. The Tang of the sword is secured by two Mekugi (peg). Two brass Seppas secure the blade of the sword into the alloy tsuba (guard). The green lacquered saya (scabbard) of the sword is hard wooden. Black & white sageo has been tied around the bright copper Kurigaga (knob) of the scabbard. This sword is a very good choice for iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection.
- HanBon Forge REAL katana sword
- 1095 high carbon steel
- Full tang heated treated and oil quenched blade
- SHINOGI-ZUKURI, CHU-KISSAKI
- Single, curved sharpened edge
- Genuine black ray skin & hard wood handle
- High quality white leather tsuka ito (hineri-maki wrapping)
- Fine finished alloy warrior tsuba (guard)
- Brass habaki (blade collar), seppa (spacer)
- 2 bamboo mekugi pegs secure the tang
- Green saya is hard wood wrapped by black & white sageo
- Uses for Iaito / Cutting Practice / Display
- A free sword bag and certifacate
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"