High Quality Japanese Samurai Sword NAGINATA T10 Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Very Sharp
This NAGINATA sword is hand forged and hand sharpened using Japanese methods to create the perfect blade. The blade was made of 1095 high carbon steel. and it has been laminated in a Maru style. the whole blade was hardened by oil quenched. This blade has a shape in "Unokubi-Zukuri" style, there are two Hi on each side, one is longer and shallow which is from habaki to kissaki, one is shorter and deep which is from habaki to the middle of the blade, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror, the blade is also very sharp. The naginata sword comes with a CHU-kissaki. The fine finished square design alloy tsuba begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two copper Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Fuchi(sleeve) and Kashira(buttcap) are made of alloy. The Tsuka(handle) is constructed of hard wood over the tang of the blade with black synthetic tsuka-ito and white genuine Ray skin Samegawa wrapped. Two bamboo mekugi secures the full tang. Well-crafted copper Menuki (ornament) are on each side of the Tsuka. The Saya(Sheath) has been constructed from wood with black matt finish. The black synthetic silk Sage-o has been tied around the bright copper Kurigata(knob). This sword is a very good choice for Dojo students, gifts, cutting practice, and display. It is durable enough for cutting tameshigiri and bamboo.
High Quality Japanese Samurai Sword NAGINATA T10 Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Very Sharp Features:
- HanBon Forge Japanese NAGINATA sword
- AISI 1095 high carbon steel
- Hand polishing and sharping with sharpen stone
- Heat treated and oil quenched blade
- "Unokubi-Zukuri" style full tang blade
- Fine Finished square alloy tsuba(guard)
- White lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Black synthetic fiber tsuka-ito and sageo
- Two copper menuki on the tsuka(handle)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black matt finished saya(sheath) with hardened Koiguchi
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Overall Length: 45.3"
Nagasa Length: 27.8"
Handle Length: 15.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.