Japanese Samurai Sword T10 Steel Hand Forge Full Tang Red Blade
This KATANA is hand forged using Japanese methods to create a perfect blade, the blade is made of T10 steel, and the whole blade was hardened by oil tempered. The blade surface is electroplated with red pattern, and also comes with grooves (bo-hi) on both sides, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance.
The wood saya is deeply lacquered with a glossy black finish, and red threadiness decoration. the tsuba is alloy tsuba with a dragon theme. the fuchi, koshira and menuki are also dragon theme. The tsuka is wrapped in red genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) and the tsuka-ito is in black color. this dragon katana is very suitable for iaido and kendo superior.
Japanese Samurai Sword T10 Steel Hand Forge Full Tang Red Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Hand forged T10 steel blade
- Hand polishing
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins
- Gloss black finished saya with red threadiness
- Dragon Theme tsuba, fuchi, koshira and menuki
- Alloy Tsuba fittings
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"