9260 Spring Steel Hand Forged Japanese Samurai Sword Katana Can Cut Bamboo
This katana is made of 9260 Spring Steel which can withstand a high degree of bend and still be able to return to center. The blade has an extra durability and a better resistance to abrasion and corrosion. The tang is secured by two brass Mekugi(pegs). There is a long HI(blood groove) on both sides of the blade results in a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. It is brass tsuba(guard), habaki (blade collar). The Tsuka (handle) core is high quality plastic. Saya(scabbard) is made from black matt finish hard wood. This sword can be used for Iaito / Cutting Practice / Display.
9260 Spring Steel Hand Forged Japanese Samurai Sword Katana Can Cut Bamboo Features:
- Handmade Japanese katana
- 9260 spring steel Blade
- Very sharp (battle ready)
- SHINOGI-ZUKURI Blade Shape
- BO-HI(blood groove) on both sides of blade
- Brass tsuba (guard), habaki (blade collar)
- Plastic + brass mekugi Handle
- Two brass mekugi secure the tang of the blade
- Black matt finish hard wood saya (scabbard)
- The blade tang of this sword is strong enough welded by 6 points
- Comes a silk sword bag and certifacate
- Using for Iaito / Cutting Practice / Display
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.