Japanese Dragon V Snake KATANA Sword 1060 high carbon steel full tang blade sharp
This Japanese Dragon V Snake KATANA Sword features a 1060 high carbon steel, it was Fully hand forged in a completely traditional manner. the blade is hand polished and hand sharpened by 12 steps which create the surface of the blade like a morrior. the blade has long Hi (blood groove) on each side, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. This blade comes with a full length Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword while swung.The tang will be filed to match well with the handle. The SAYA (sheath) of the sword is hard wooden with a black high gloss finish. blue Sageo(cord) has been tied around the bright copper Kurigaga (knob) of the scabbard. the Koiguchi (scabbard mouth) has been hardened. The tsuba (guard) is made from blackened alloy with a 'dragon V snake' motif. This is a sharpened, super, truly battle ready Samurai sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior.
Japanese Dragon V Snake KATANA Sword 1060 high carbon steel full tang blade sharp Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmde Katana
- Hand forged high carbon steel blade
- Heat treated and oil quenched
- 12 steps hand polishing and sharping
- Long HI (blood groove) on each side of the blade
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins
- Dragon V snake' motif tsuba
- Black gloss SAYA scabbard
- Blue Tsuka-ito and sageo
- Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- one piece brass construction habaki
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"