Handmade Ninjato Sword Damascus Steel Full Tang Blade Very Sharp
This Ninjato sword Featured a hand forged and damascus steel blade. High Carbon Steel are folded 13 times creating 8196 layers for superior strength and flexibility. the visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. The whole blade was hardened by oil tempered. The blade is hand polished and hand sharpened by 12 steps which create the surface of the blade like a morrior. The blade has long Hi (blood groove) on each side, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The tsuba is a round blackened iron tsuba with a sea wave theme. The Tsuka (handle) core is wooden and it is tightly wrapped over white genuine Ray skin Samegawa with coffee synthetic silk Ito. The Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap) are made of alloy with sea wave theme. The Tang of the sword is secured by two bamboo Mekugi (peg). The wood saya is deeply lacquered with a glossy black finish and is tied with a coffee synthetic silk sageo.
Handmade Ninjato Sword Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Ninjato
- 8196 layers Damascus steel Blade
- Heat treated and oil quenched
- long Hi (blood groove) on each side of the blade
- 12 steps hand polishing and sharping
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins for added security
- White genuine Ray skin Samegawa
- Deeply piano lacquered with a glossy black finished SAYA
- can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.