Hand Forge Japanese Samurai Sword Eagle Clay Tempered Full Tang Blade
This Japanese Samurai Sword Katana has been handmade by hanbon forge. The full tang blade has been constructed from 1095 high carbon steel with clay tempered, the hamon on the blade are authentic. The Tsuba is a bird design made with high quality brass and begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two copper Seppas secure the blade of the sword. Tsuka (handle) is very tight hinerimaki (handle wrapping) using black synthetic ito over genuine white samegawa (ray skin). The saya is made of natural wood, and a black synthetic silk Sageo has been tied around the bright copper Kurigata. This beautiful katana sword is not only a gift or display but also a good choice for Dojo students and practice.
Japanese Samurai Sword eagle Katana Clay tempered Full Tang Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese Katana Sword
- Hand forged 1095 carbon steel
- Heated treated and clay tempered
- Hand made full tang blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- natural wood saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- Two copper menuki on each side of the handle
- One piece brass construction habaki
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.