1095 Carbon Steel Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Full Tang Blade Bird Alloy Tsuba
The katana is handmade from 1095 carbon steel(T10 steel), which has an excellent hardness and flexibility. The blade comes with a full length tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword. The Tang is secured by two Mekugi (pegs). Tsuka(handle) is wrapped tightly by authentic white ray skin(Samegawa) with black ito. White lacquered saya is hard wood wrapped by black sageo. The bird themed tsuba and matching fittings are made from fine finished alloy. The sword blade can be made with sharp or unsharp edge, it can be used for displaying, practice and test cutting.
1095 Carbon Steel Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Full Tang Blade Bird Alloy Tsuba Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 1095 carbon steel blade with oil quenched
- Long blood grooves(bo hi) on both sides
- Full tang with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Fine finished alloy tsuba (guard), fuchi(handle collar), kashira(handle buttcap), menuki
- Brass habaki (blade collar), seppa (spacer)
- Tsuka (handle): authentic white ray skin with black wrap
- Very tight hineri-maki wrap handle
- High quality white hardwood saya (scabbard)
- Free sword bag and certifacate
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
alll shipping are free there
we guarnatee that our swords are full hand made