Japanese Katana Handmade Samurai Sword Folded Pattern Steel Blade With Copper Tsuba
Japanese Katana Handmade Samurai Sword Folded Pattern Steel Blade With Copper Tsuba Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Heated treated and oil quenched pattern blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- 15 steps hand polishing and sharping
- Gloss finished saya with rattan covered
- Copper habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag
- Free Optional Signature Engraving
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7 "
Handle Length:10.5 "
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.