Japanese Sword Samurai KATANA VERY SHARP
This is a well-made Japanese Samurai Sword KATANA, following the traditional Japanese process. The blade of the steel has been hand crafted from 1095 high carbon steel. The carbon has been hand hammered throughout the blade to give the blade a consistent hardness. The blade has been treated with a clay covering, applied to the entire sword except the cutting edge, it is heated and quenched in spring water. An aesthetic Hamon runs the length of the blade ending at the blade's KAMASU Kissake. The blade has long Hi (blood groove) on each side, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror, the blade is also very sharp. The Habaki is a single piece brass construction. Two copper Seppas secure the blade of the sword into the Tsuba(guard). The tsuba is made of high quality brass with Hawk design. The tsuka has very tight hinerimaki (handle wrapping) using black synthetic ito over genuine red samegawa ray skin. Two Hawk design copper menuki on the handle. The saya(sheath) of the sword is wooden and lacquered with speckle. The sageo is thick black tied over a buffalo horn. This is a sharpened, super, truly battle ready Samurai sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior. It is also allows you to make a collection of realistic, yet beautiful samurai sword, or to present one to your friend. Don't miss such a chance!
Japanese Sword Samurai KATANA VERY SHARP Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Hand forged 1095 high carbon steel
- Heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Hand polishing and sharping
- Comes with a KAMASU-Kissaki
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Well made hawk design brass tsuba(guard)
- Black synthetic silk tsuka-ito
- Thick black synthetic sageo
- Red lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Hard wooden red high gloss lacquered saya with speckle
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"