Japanese Samurai Sword Katana 9260 Spring Steel Full Tang Blade Sharp Handmade Monster Tsuba
This katana is handmade 9260 spring steel full tang blade in a Maru style. The 9260 Spring Steel is highly flexible and durable, it can bent, twist, then revert back to original form. Compared to its nearest similar Carbon Steel type, the 1060 Carbon Steel, 9260 Spring steel is resistant to heat treatment and it is able to preserve its attributes under extreme heat-treatment conditions. The tang is double pinned with bamboo mekugi. The Habaki is a single piece brass construction. Two copper Seppas secure the blade of the sword into the Tsuba. The Tsuba is fine finished alloy with a monster design. The tsuka has very tight hinerimaki (handle wrapping) using brown synthetic ito over genuine white samegawa ray skin. The menuki are alloy knife design. The saya of the sword is wooden with a black high gloss finish. A brown synthetic silk Sage-o has been tied around the bright copper Kurigata.
Japanese Samurai Sword Katana 9260 Spring Steel Full Tang Blade Sharp Handmade Monster Tsuba Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 9260 spring steel full tang blade
- Full Tang Blade With Bohi (Blood Groove)
- The tang was secured by two bamboo pegs
- Fine finished alloy monster tsuba
- Genuine white SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Brown synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Hineri-maki wrap
- Black lacquered hard wooden saya
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"