Japanese Samurai Katana Walking Dead Zombie Michonne's Sword Clay Tempered 1095 + Damascus Folded Steel Kobuse Hazuya Polishing Sharp Blade Silve
The katana is mainly used by Michonne in the Walking Dead (TV series), which is effective in cutting up and chopping off parts of a zombie. This Walking Dead Zombie Michonne's Sword is GYAKU-KOBUSE construction blade, it is constructed of two different kinds of steel (1095 Steel+Folded Steel Blade+clay tempered), the core steel (1095 Steel) and the outer steel (Damascus Folded Steel), where the core steel is wrapped with the outer steel, the core steel is harder than the outer steel. This construction blade gives the sword more strength, durability and resistance to breakage. You can see the subtle cohesion from the detailed pictures. This blade is clay tempered blade where you can see the beautiful hamon, it has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror, the more importance is that the blade was polished by HAZUYA which is a very thin Uchigumori stone fixed with paper, hazuya is a specific stone to bring up hamon, the stone is very fine and soft against the steel.
The tip of the blade is Chu Kissaki (medium length), blade shape is "SHINOGI-ZUKURI" style, and no BO-Hi (blood groove) can enhance its strength and cutting power. The saya (sheath) is wrapped by high quality black leather with leather shoulder strap. The tsuka(handle) is wrapped by high quality leather ito with genuine rayskin. Tsuba set(including fuchi, kashira, menuki) are made of silver alloy. Tang of the sword is secured by two Mekugi (peg).This walking Dead sword is strong enough to cut through fresh bamboos, small trees, straw mat, slice paper etc.
Japanese Samurai Katana Walking Dead Zombie Michonne's Sword Clay Tempered 1095 + Damascus Folded Steel Kobuse Hazuya Polishing Sharp Blade Silver Feature:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Kobuse blade: clay tempered 1095 steel + damascus folded steel
- Hazuya polishing handmade sharp blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Fine finished silver alloy tsuba set (tsuba, fuchi, kashira, menuki)
- High quality black leather tsuka ito with real black SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- High quality leather wrapped saya with leather strap
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the fresh bamboos, small trees, straw mat, slice paper etc
- This sword Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"