Japanese Samurai Katana 9260 Spring Steel Blade Warrior Sword Battle Ready Sharp
This Katana is 100% pure hand forged and hand sharpened to create a perfect blade. The blade is full tang 9260 spring steel which has a significantly increased fatigue resistance compared to standard 1060 carbon steel. The use of 0.6% carbon allows this blade to be sturdy enough for tatami omote yet forgiving enough to resist dangerous chipping on rigid targets. The Tsuka (Handle) Core is hard wooden and it is tightly wrapped over genuine red Ray Skin and black ito. It is japanese warrior alloy tsuba (guard). Alloy fuchi and kashira with Menuki on each side as an ornament. The saya is black with red threadiness hard wood. This sword is sharpened to allow for cutting exercises.
Japanese Samurai Katana 9260 Spring Steel Blade Warrior Sword Battle Ready Sharp Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 9260 spring steel full tang blade
- No HI (blood groove)
- CHU-KISSAKI & SHINOGI-ZUKURI blade shape
- Wooden tsuka with black ito and genuine samegawa
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Warrior alloy tsuba (guard)
- Two Seppas (spacer) secure the tsuba
- Hard wood black with red threadiness saya (sheath)
- Free sword bag and certifacate of authenticity
- Customization is available
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.