Japanese Nodachi Samurai Sword Full Tang Blade 1095 Carbon Steel Handmade Weapon For Sale
The blade of this Nodachi sword is made with very tough 1095 high carbon steel which has a superior heat treatment. It features full length bohi (blood grooves), a longer and more pointed kissaki (tip) and comes in a mirror polish. The full tang is fixed by 2 bamboo mekugi (pegs). The tsuba itself is fine finished alloy plate with a lion pattern. The habaki is a single piece brass construction fitted over a brass Seppa. The tsuka has very tight hinerimaki (handle wrapping) using green ito over genuine black samegawa (ray skin). The menuki are made of fine finished alloy. The saya has a black gloss finish with green sageo tied over a wooden kurikata with golden shitodome.
Japanese Nodachi Samurai Sword Full Tang Blade 1095 High Carbon Steel Handmade Weapon For Sale Features:
- HanBon Forge Japanese Samurai Nodachi Sword
- Hand polished, Hand sharpened, Oil quenched
- 1095 high carbon steel blade
- Full tang hand forged blade, battle ready
- A long hi on each side of blade
- Fine finished alloy tsuba (guard), fuchi, kashira, menuki
- Green lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Black gloss finish hard wood saya (sheath)
- Green tsuka-ito and sageo
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Overall Length: 136 cm / 53.54 inches
Blade Length: 90 cm / 35.43 inches
Handle Length: 40 cm / 15.75 inches
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.