Japanense sword Bat Sword carbon steel full tang blade
This Japanense Katana Bat Sword is full hand forge in a completely traditional manner. the blade is made of 1060 high carbon steel, and the blade was also heat treated and oil quenched, This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, the blade has long Hi on each side, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. the tsuba is a blackened alloy tsuba with a bat theme. The tsuka is made of hard wood and has red genuine samegawa ray skin with alloy fuchi and kashira as well as alloy dragon menuki and black cotton tsuka-ito. The tsuka is double pegged with two bamboo mekugi pins. The wood saya is deeply lacquered with a glossy finish and is tied with a sageo.
Japanense Katana Bat Sword carbon steel full tang blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 1060 high carbon steel
- Deeply lacquered wood saya
- Blackened Bat alloy tsuba
- Blackened fuchi and koshira
- Dragon alloy menuki
- Black cotton tsuka-ito and sageo
- Red lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- This katana is hand made and each is unique - size and weight will vary
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.8"
Blade Length: 27.8"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.